Reflexology Diploma Course
Reflexology is an alternative complimentary therapy involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, hands, or ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. Just some benefits are:
- Relieves Tension
- Improves Circulation
- Promotes a feeling of wellbeing and relaxation
- Help to remove negative toxins from the body
An extensive and detailed course covering history, anatomy, consultations, benefits, treatments, and after-care.
Part 1 - Will introduce you to the introduction and history of reflexology, zone therapy, holistic health and nutrition, learn about toxins and stress, foot maps, hand maps and body maps.
- Lesson 1 Provides introduction to reflexology
- Lesson 2 Holistic approach to health and wellbeing, Nutrition and how Reflexology works.
- Lesson 3 Anatomy of the foot, hand and body. Learning review of part 1
Part 2 - Introduces you to the body systems and their principle organs by way of diagrams.
- Lesson 4 Learn part 1 of the body systems (lymphatic, immune, endocrine systems, circularly & digestive system)
- Lesson 5 Learn part 2 of the body systems ( nervous, respiratory, urinary and the reproductive system)
- Lesson 6 Preparation for a treatment. Preparing your therapy room, yourself and your clients. This lesson covers a large selection of various treatments including children and the elderly, plus clients on medication. Learning review.
Part 3 - In this final part you will learn about the reflex areas and points.
- Lesson 7 How to apply an effective foot reflexology treatment
- Lesson 8 This lesson will show you the four powerful reflexology techniques that will help you to access all the reflex points
- Lesson 9 The benefits of hand reflexology and treatment positions, how to use the treatments, reading reflexes in the hands, closing treatment and aftercare.
This course includes your exam if wishing to apply for your Diploma. Details are included in the course material.
Accreditation - All SLS courses are accredited internationally. We are a recognized course provider with the IPHM in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, US and the UK and World Wide. The School of Life Studies are also accredited course providers with the IICT
NB: Your diploma will be sent to your email address on successful completion of the exam via PDF which you may print off at home within 7 days of request.