(NLP) Certificate Course
The founders of NLP, Richard Bandler and John Grinder, say that NLP is capable of addressing problems such as phobias, depression, habit disorder, psychosomatic illnesses, and learning disorders, and helps people attain fuller and richer lives. It is claimed that if the effective patterns of behaviour of exceptional people could be modelled then these patterns could be acquired by others. NLP has been adopted by private therapists, including hypnotherapists, and those who undertake training in NLP and apply it to their practice. It has also been promoted as a "science of excellence", and applied within management training, life coaching, alternative medicine, large group awareness training, and the self-help industry.
- The art of making a connection with people
- How NLP can be defined and what it can be used for.
- Work with others to help them, lead them, influence them
- How successful people get what they want
- Association and Disassociation
- Perceptual Positions
- Sensory' filters
- Learning using a concept called Neurological Levels
- Learn how to become very effective and an influential communicator
- Feel more in charge of yourself
- Become more effective in your personal and working environment
Our aim is to provide you with a course which:
- Gives jargon-free explanations and introductions of key NLP concepts
- Describes clearly how these concepts can be used with real examples
- Provides practical, simple advice
This course includes your exam if wishing to request your accredited qualificaiton. Details are included.
Accreditation: accredited internationally. We have students from all over the world whom are now working as successful therapists after training with the School of Life Studies. We are a recognized course provider with the IPHM in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, US and the UK and World Wide. The School of Life Studies are also accredited course providers with the IICT
This is my last course from the holistic package and it’s a little bitter sweet. I have enjoyed studying the courses and as a mother that is just starting my career it gave me the boost of confidence to believe in myself. I will be taking more classes in the future as I loved the jargon free but yet deeply informative course work that makes me feel that I am ready to be of service. Thank you so much for these courses and the services that you all provide. I will be recommending you all to whoever is looking to come into the field of Holistic Health!
Raquel Leverson - USA